Universal TV Service Centre is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our team. This position will be responsible for providing support to our customers by responding to customer inquiries, resolving customer complaints and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The Customer Service Representative will have a high level of customer service skills and should be comfortable working with a high volume of calls. The position requires a high level of attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to follow up on matters.
The position will be based out of our Surrey, BC office.
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, and paid holidays. We also offer an employee discount on our products!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls from customers seeking information about our products or services.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents in a proper manner.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies established by the company and or field personnel.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers!
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Surrey, BC V3S 6J9 (preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- Surrey, BC V3S 6J9: Relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person