Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. provides top global logistics solutions to over +1,000 clients in services areas of Ocean, Air, E-Commerce, Trucking, Customs Brokerage, Warehousing and Cargo Projects. The company’s expertise includes custom brokerage, production, storage, and in-bound/out-bound via various modes of transport, including Sea Freight, Air Freight, Truck Freight, and Express.
Competitive Salary + Group Benefits (Negotiable based on professional experiences). Other internal professional development and educational opportunities.
- Provides customers tariff classification, valuation, marking, general customs and other government agency
- Coordinate the Customs clearance of shipments and tariff classifications
- Guides customers through CBSA requirements and processes by preparing and submitting documents, determining tariff and duty payments, and tracking shipments
- Classifies shipments, inputs data, and makes corrections and adjustments
- Resolves customer problems promptly, professionally and in compliance with the law
- Accurately and timely process CBSA releases for ocean, air, rail and highway shipments
- Review invoices, manifests and other supporting documents for conformity to customs and corporate regulations
- Prepares and executes billings for entry related services
- Works with CBSA to resolve problems
- Works within the department to ensure all transactions are processed on a daily basis
- Stays up-to-date on customs and other government agency changes
- Performs additional duties as assigned by management
- College or University degree in logistics / customs/ SCM and administration is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills within team environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to attract and maintain relationship with clients
- Proficiency in PC-based office applications.
- Bilingualism in English and Korean is an asset.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- customs broker: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person