Here at BlueTriton, we are the name behind your favorite bottled water brands and home-delivery service – we are all about hydration. With trusted brands that put smiles on customers’ faces no matter the occasion, BlueTriton plays an important role in the flow of everyday life. As we work to build something different, something better, what we do is more important than ever. With our deep commitment to helping make a positive impact for generations to come, we welcome those with a thirst and desire to inspire fresh, bold ideas that create change and have the tenacity and grit to do what’s right for our people and our communities. BlueTriton is not only a place to build a career you can be proud of but can also provide you with the opportunity to be fiercely good.
We have a team of brilliant individuals who come to work every day to challenge one another, reimagine hydration and help grow our business. Quench your thirst with exciting possibilities when you join us for a fiercely good career doing work that matters.
BlueTriton Brands has an established family of brands, under a fresh identity. And with this unique position comes a rare opportunity to be bold. To do things a little differently than before to create something better now. To build upon our strong foundation of success and challenge the status quo from the roots up. Joining BlueTriton within our Canadian Team requires grit and determination - and we believe the rewards are worth the effort: a business you help shape, a supportive team you learn from, and the chance to have a sustainable impact you can truly be proud of.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Planner to report to the Factory Technical Manager. This is a factory based position with primary responsibilities to include leading the Maintenance Planning activities to plan, coordinate and execute all necessary resources needed to support the asset reliability maintenance program.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for implementation, execution and continuous improvement of maintenance standards for the factory to ensure machine reliability and adherence to all compliance regulations both internal and external in the states and countries of operation.
- Support Factory Technical and Operations Teams to optimize and update the Reliability Centered Maintenance Plans for all machine centers including, condition and time-based maintenance, to ensure machine reliability targets are met utilizing SAP Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Lead, teach and coach the implementation and continuous improvement of BlueTriton Guiding Principles for Preventive Maintenance to support factory in achieving maintenance plan execution.
- Provide planning and execution support as it directly relates to asset reliability for maintenance or project related downtime events >8 hours, breakdown analysis for all breakdowns >24hours, lubrication program management, machine or component obsolescence, asset register for all equipment.
- Lead the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) meetings at the factory. Request inputs from factory technical teams to ensure the planning of work orders is adequate. Implement the standard BTB agenda and closely monitor effectiveness.
- Factory SAP CMMS super user responsible for understanding program management and how to update weekly and monthly reporting of all critical maintenance KPI’s to include but not limited to; PM % Completion, WO Backlog, ZBB Manage to the month, Statutory and Critical Maintenance activities.
- Lead the Annual Zero Based Maintenance budgeting process for the factory to include the routine and non-routine factory maintenance capex submission process. Ensure proper roles and responsibilities are understood for analysis, justification, funds request, factory implementation plan, reporting and tracking of reliability centered maintenance plans for all manufacturing equipment.
- Support the factory Technical Competency building program by maintaining the data base of training material provided by the Asset Reliability Team. This will include but is not limited to SOP's, VWI's, OPL's, Instructional Videos etc. for all Maintenance, Safety and Environmental related activities by ensuring internal and external compliance.
- Responsible to support Factory, Innovation and Engineering escalations both proactively and reactively to ensure Development of Self and Associates through Coaching, Training and Feedback.
Key qualifications include:
- High-School Diploma or GED – Preferred Certification in Industrial Maintenance or Project Management.
- Minimum of 5 Years hands-on in the field experience in maintenance planning or project management.
- Ability to read and interpret complex technical parts manuals, catalogues, SOP’s.
- Experience across several business functions with fully developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintenance and technical lead experience within highspeed packaging, ideally beverage, food or other clean manufacturing.
- Proven track record in delivering results through others by working with cross-functional teams.
- Awareness of Continuous Improvement methodologies. (LEAN, DMAIC, 5why, BDA, TPM).
- Advanced hands-on working knowledge of AMM / CMMS systems (SAP Required).
- Must be able to lead and facilitate meetings with large groups both in person and virtually.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, TEAMS).
- Must be able to complete complex data analysis and communicate in Lehman’s terms.
- Self-motivated and able to manage time independently.
BlueTriton Brands’ position in the Canadian bottled water market is unmatched. More than half of domestic spring water products sold in Canada are produced by BlueTriton Brands, including the leading domestic natural spring water brand - Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in our communities. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package that may include healthcare benefits, retirement savings benefits and paid time off – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though.
BlueTriton Brands is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. BlueTriton Brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]