Hope you are doing good. I am Ayush working with Soho Square Solutions. I have the open requirement for the mentioned position. Please let me know if you are interested. If interested, kindly provide me your updated resume with the best time to reach you and the expected pay.
The role we are offering you:
The firmware developer will participate in the whole range of healthcare simulation products. Typical tasks will include analysis, design, coding, testing, validation, integration and tuning of innovative solutions.
The candidate will be part of a multi-disciplined team consisting of firmware, electrical, mechanical and software engineering professionals.
The position holder tasks expected are, but not limited to:
- Design, development, integration, debugging and verification of embedded firmware application in C and/or C++.
- Analyze firmware performance in real-time acquisition/control systems for medical simulation.
- Develop logical and physical design documents. Use Data Modeling techniques to define, expand and enhance current Firmware Architecture.
- Establish specifications of features and firmware architecture Troubleshoot and resolve complex software/hardware problems in embedded real-time systems.
- Ensure business requirements and system requirements are complete and translate them into design, implementation and verification guidelines.
- Contribute to establishment of coding, design and architectural standards and procedures to ensure solutions are in compliance to the project goals, policies and principles.
- Engage with development team to resolve challenging design issues.
- Participate in planning and estimating for potential projects.
- Contribute to product architecture.
SOHO SQUARE SOLUTIONS
106 W 32 Street #108 New York, NY 10001, USA
1 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5J 2P1, Canada
Ph. 646-569-9640| Fax. 718.923.6084
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55.00-$75.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person