ERCO Worldwide has operated for over 100 years, focused largely on the production and supply of in-organic products along with technology for the production of chlorine dioxide. Today, ERCO’s major business areas include sodium chlorate, chlor-alkali products, sodium chlorite, and chlorine dioxide technology.
The ERCO business serves a number of key customer segments including pulp and paper, food, energy, agriculture, water treatment, airport de-icing, fertilizers and specialty chemicals.
ERCO Worldwide’s century-long tradition of excellence has firmly established its reputation for providing reliable, intelligent, and environmentally responsible manufacturing on a global scale. As one of the largest suppliers of Chlorine Dioxide technology in the world, we are devoted to building genuine customer relationships and delivering innovative, sustainable chemical solutions that improve lives and the health of our planet. It’s our goal to make everyone’s lives more productive, convenient, enjoyable, and safe.
To be a leader in delivering innovative and sustainable chemical solutions that improve lives and the health of our planet.
We endeavour to provide unmatched value and expertise through sustainable, intelligent, and reliable products and solutions, creating genuine customer relationships.
At ERCO we are part of a leading manufacturer of environmentally friendly bleaching chemicals. We are looking for a Journeyman Millwright to join our maintenance team at ERCO North Vancouver on a permanent full time basis! This position is responsible for repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment and systems within the plant, including pumps, compressors, fans, centrifuges, agitators, gearboxes, hoists and piping systems. The successful candidate will report to the Maintenance Supervisor. Shift schedule is 4 days on, 3 days off.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely perform Preventative Maintenance work while working with production schedules.
- Ensures PM tasks are executed on schedule while minimizing plant downtime due to failure.
- Diagnose and repair Mechanical breakdowns and problems efficiently to minimize production interruptions.
- Respond to emergency call outs and situations with a focus on safety and efficiency.
- Provide sound technical support and resolution of issues with mechanical equipment.
- Defines and source materials for work within the plant.
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess other mechanical trade qualifications such as pipefitting, welding, ironworking, etc.
- Journeyman Millwright Trades Qualification (Red Seal).
- Minimum 4 years of process plant experience.
- Must possess strong communication and time-management skills.
- Must possess a strong commitment to safety and environmental protection.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing pumps, compressors, fans, centrifuges, agitators, gearboxes, hoists, piping systems and other process related equipment.
- Candidates with other trade qualifications may be eligible for a premium in addition to their hourly wage.
Consistent and Dependable
Customers can expect excellence from ERCO. We deliver reliably, operate safely, and care about our customers’ success.
Knowledgeable and Innovative
ERCO helps evolve and improve our industry through thought leadership, manufacturing and product innovation, and proven expertise.
Friendly and Helpful
ERCO sustains its reputation by building relationships rooted in trust, openness, and support.
ERCO makes decisions that ensure sustainable health for our employees, customers, and environment.
ERCO endeavours to excel in all areas, delivering superior goods, value-added services, and unparalleled customer support while maintaining safe, reliable operations.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
ERCO Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate for disabilities made known to us by our employees and applicants. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know and we will make every reasonable effort to meet your needs.