Customer Success Associate
Coming Together To Connect Construction
We’re committed to construction - one of the largest industries in the world. Over the past two decades, Trackunit has been pioneering technological progress within construction. Today, we are not only a leading IoT provider but a thought leader, supporting and driving the agenda for an entire industry on a global scale.
We believe in taking a people approach in everything we do. Being human-centric is not restricted to our products – it’s a way of life at Trackunit. We’re proud to be a truly global team. Our colleagues get together in hubs spread across the globe, but we embrace the idea of working remotely and in environments that inspire you. Everything we do, we do it to eliminate downtime and build the most useful industry for the world.
The question is: Are you in?
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Customer Success Associate to join our fast growing team. If you are an excellent relationship builder, who is excited to deliver a quality customer experience on multiple accounts, with tight deadlines, this role could be for you!
With a new office in downtown London, Ontario, we offer you a flexible setup with the possibility to work hybrid in our office and remotely!
- Team Player: Work closely with Customer Engagement Manager (CEM) and Customer Success Manager (CSM) to serve as the voice of the customer and work with them throughout their business lifecycle
- Customer Success: Ensure that the customer experience runs smoothly by executing allocated customer playbooks on onboarding, adoption and engagement
- Being Proactive: Follow up on risks and issues and ensure proper stakeholder communication, internally and externally
- Presentation: Assist in presentations for Steering Committees and Executive Business Reviews
- Analysis: Analyze customer data and feedback to get proper insights
- Continuous Improvement: You will advise and execute on customer engagement strategies, refining our approach and optimizing our client offerings to scale effectively.
Who are you ideally?
- Experience: 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Education: You have completed your bachelors degree in engineering, science, communication or similar domain
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills with the ability to be thoughtful and attentive
- Communication: A precise and positive communicator, capable of breaking down complex challenges into simple solutions
- Project Management: Strong analytical thinking, perseverance, and patience
- Learning: Curious and thrives in an international, dynamic environment where everyone wants to learn and collaborate
- Initiative: A self-starter, who works well as a team and takes on all tasks with true commitment
- Growth Mindset: Someone looking to grow in their career and build a strong foundational understanding of products, customers and the industry, to become our future Customer Success Associate
Don't meet every single requirement? No worries - this is what we're looking for ideally, but if you're super excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply.
What’s in it for you?
- A place in an agile growth SaaS business, with possibilities to grow internally in the company. We are moving fast, so fasten your seat belt and prepare to be adaptable. Back in 2020 we were 150 employees at Trackunit.
- Great development opportunities through i.e. training, coaching, and mindfulness. We know that personal and professional development probably means a lot to you. It’s a shared responsibility and that’s as important to us. We facilitate it through impact conversations, where we together shape a learning path every quarter.
- International environment with regular check-ins with the whole company.
- Social events across teams, departments and borders.
- We are on the journey towards eliminating downtime, all together – and all our colleagues that are a part of Trackunit are acknowledged and a huge part of reaching our goals. Because of that, we offer you to be part of our long-term incentive program at Trackunit.
Trackunit – challenging the status quo to eliminate downtime
Trackunit is a fast-growing company and a leading supplier of IoT solutions, operating out of eight offices worldwide. Trackunit specializes in digital solutions that connect machines, people, and systems in the global construction industry. The construction industry is the least digitalized industry of all. This lack of digitalization has left construction far behind a global economy on the rise and placed the industry as one of the least productive industries too.
That’s why we challenge the status quo in the way we collect, analyze and present data in real-time to deliver actionable insights – empowering our customers with data to run their businesses better – and take one step closer to the elimination of downtime.
Read more on www.trackunit.com
Trackunit provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact the People and Talents team. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Work Location: In person