At Right at Home Canada
, we pride ourselves in offering a full range of exceptional support and care services for those with physical, medical, or memory impairment, at home, wherever home is to them. Hospital, retirement community, or family home, Right at Home can top-up the support already provided by family members, government resources or retirement residences. Our flexible, professional and relationship-orientated support is there when our clients need it most.
Our exceptional approach to home care with over 25 years of providing highly individualized, unique care experiences means that our service solutions are designed for each client. Each client has their own expert Right at Home Care Planner, who takes the time to understand the family's needs truly.
Our ideal Companion/Caregiver
should have a friendly personality, patience, a consistently positive attitude, and communicate well to clients of all types. They are responsible and hold themselves to the highest professional standards. Our team members have a strong desire to work with an employer who views them as family, and are committed to working with their care team members as family.
What we need from you:
- Enjoy caring for seniors and available for short shifts
- Successfully complete a Criminal Background Check including Vulnerable Sector (We will require a copy of your Criminal Record
Responsibilities and Duties may be:
- I have a valid BC’s driver’s license
- Vehicle that is reliable, with business insurance on vehicle for transporting clients
- Current certification in standard First Aid and CPR
- Provide companionship and social stimulation
- Initiate and promote physical activity at any level
- Plans, prepares and serves meals, as needed
- Prompt client to do his/her own personal care
- Performs housekeeping duties such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming, dusting, washing dishes, and laundry
- Accompanies clients on outings such as Doctor appointment.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
- This is a casual/part time position.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Canada.