If you are the kind of person that loves helping people and are looking for a role where you can apply your excellent communications skills, then we want to hear from you!
As Vancouver’s largest plumbing, heating and air conditioning company continues to expand, we need to add more people to our award-winning team! We are seeking a full-time customer service representative to join our Customer Service team. With more than 120 service trucks on the road, we field a large volume of calls every day from people all over the Lower Mainland that need our help with their plumbing, drainage, heating and air conditioning service.
We are looking to fill this open position within our organization immediately, we would like to hear from people with great communication skills who truly enjoy customer service
- You will handle incoming calls, responding to customer e-mails and in webchat;
- Learn about our services inside and out to be able to answer any questions from customers.
- Learn to identify customers’ concerns and desires in order to provide appropriate service;
- Keep a record of customers’ inquiries using the company’s software system;
- Schedule appointments for our plumbing, heating and air conditioning services;
- Work with colleagues when necessary to resolve customer complaints;
- Provide feedback to other departments to improve sales and business processes.
Successful candidates must:
- Possess outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Have a great attitude, be positive and energetic
- Be detail-oriented
- Have excellent time-management and be organized
- Have excellent computer skills and typing speed
- Be an expert multi-tasker
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Speak English fluently
- Experience working in a call center is not required but an asset
- Mandarin or Cantonese are an asset.
- Competitive Wages
- Extended Medical/Dental
- Encouraging work environment;
- Excellent team;
- Opportunities for advancement
- Vacation Pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Job Diversity
Customer Service Representatives will handle a high volume of telephone calls and is critical to the success of our business.
Please respond with your resume. Applicants with a matching skillset will be contacted for a phone interview to verify your energy and communication skills.
Milani Plumbing Drainage & Heating Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer!
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those who most closely match our requirements will be contacted
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Supplemental pay types:
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person