Alliance Mill Consulting Inc.
Alliance Mill Consulting Inc. (AMC) is accepting resumes for Canadian journeyman electricians who are interested in an opportunity to work on construction projects in the southern United States. AMC is equipped to supply qualified Canadian candidates with an E2 Visa to allow them to work & reside legally in the US. Project locations include Florida, Alabama, Texas, Georgia and Tennessee.
AMC has a runway of projects leading into 2025 in the wood manufacturing industry.
AMC offers competitive wages, benefits, bonuses, training & advancement opportunities and compensation for work on remote project sites in the form of tax free living out allowance and per diem. OT paid on all hours after 40 hours per week, with standard 10 hour days 30 hours of OT will be available for a full work week. AMC will cover fly in fly out fees for Canadian workers to US based project locations. Shifts will be flexible and can be catered to individual applicants.
The following will be considered assets:
- Industrial electrical construction experience
- Industrial controls & automation experience
- Construction experience in sawmill's/lumber mill's
- Maintenance experience in sawmill's/lumber mill's
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $48.00-$55.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- How many years of sawmill/lumber mill maintenance experience do you have?
- How many years of industrial electrical construction experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working with industrial controls & automation.
- How many years of sawmill/lumber mill/planer mill construction experience do you have?
- Electrical Journeymans Certificate (required)
Work Location: On the road