Role: Linux Administrator
Location: Toronto, On - Hybrid
Duration: Long Term contract
Brief Job Description:
1. Ensure documentation is created / verified and issues are documented along with resolutions.
2. Direct server Health Checks before and after patching for validation.
3. Manage creation of tickets for support to resolve issues identified during server health checks.
4. Direct OS- level patching and remediation activities as defined in the application-level remediation plan.
5. Perform patching utilizing tools and processes defined by TD to meet established forecasts (Linux)
6. Provide daily update to PA on change schedule/implementation to track progress
7. Troubleshoot escalated issues that arise during system reboots or remediation until the problem is deemed non-trivial.
8. Open incident tickets to TD Support for system issues that occur as a result of reboot or remediation that were deemed non-trivial after initial troubleshoot.
10. Schedule events and load patching tool based on monthly patching matrix. (Windows specific)
11. Perform server Health Checks before and after patching for validation. (Linux specific)
12. Perform OS level patching as defined in the run book provided by TD.
13. Troubleshoot and escalate issues that arise during system reboots or remediation until the problem is deemed non-trivial.
Thanks & Regards,
Email: [email protected]