Are you an experienced professional seeking a fulfilling career in the automotive industry? Look no further! Jackson's Toyota is currently hiring a full-time Service Advisor to join our dynamic team. We are seeking an individual who excels at building customer relationships, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and possesses exceptional multitasking abilities. This is your chance to work with one of the leading dealerships in Barrie, a vibrant waterfront community on the beautiful shores of Lake Simcoe.
- Engage customers over the phone and in person with warmth and professionalism, ensuring their needs are met promptly and effectively.
- Schedule service appointments, managing a high volume of customers and appointments without sacrificing accuracy or quality.
- Act as a liaison between customers and service technicians, explaining the nature of repairs and providing accurate repair recommendations.
- Educate customers on vehicle maintenance, ensuring they have the necessary knowledge to keep their vehicles in top condition.
- Demonstrate exceptional sales skills by effectively promoting parts and labor to customers, enhancing their service experience.
- Utilize Toyota corporate programs as needed, ensuring our customers receive the full benefits and advantages available to them.
- Provide regular updates to the Service Manager and escalate any issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
Skills and Attributes:
- Your empathetic and professional approach to customer interactions will leave a lasting impression.
- Exceptional multitasking abilities, allowing you to handle a high volume of customers and appointments while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to build rapport with customers, fostering strong and long-lasting relationships.
- A keen eye for detail and highly organized work style, ensuring that every customer request and interaction is handled efficiently.
- A team player who willingly shares knowledge with colleagues and collaborates with the manager to achieve common goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively convey information to customers and colleagues.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Prior experience in appointment booking within a shop or dealership is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Serti is an asset, but not mandatory.
- Previous experience with Toyota/Lexus is an advantage, but not required.
- Valid Ontario Driver's License and a clean driving record are essential.
Compensation and Benefits/Perks:
- Competitive base salary and the opportunity to earn performance-based monthly bonuses.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a comprehensive benefits plan.
Don't miss out on this exceptional career opportunity! Join our team at Jackson's Toyota and be a part of an automotive dealership that values its employees and delivers unparalleled service to our customers. Apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter, outlining why you believe you would be the perfect fit for our team
Why Choose Jackson’s Toyota?
People is our business. Employees are encouraged to work independently and collectively to achieve personal development and growth, which ultimately contributes to the key success of our business. Jackson’s Toyota is a place for employees to thrive and exercise their skills and to learn new things.
Culture - We truly are the Family Store! Jackson’s Toyota is committed to hiring people who align with our company values. This means a place with respect for diverse ideas and opinions, honest and constructive feedback, mentoring opportunities, and freedom from harassment.
Competitive Compensation – Let’s face it, money motivates a majority of people who work. Jackson’s Toyota is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation package that is equal to or above the automotive industry average.
Benefits Package – Jackson’s Toyota full-time employees are eligible to participate in our group benefits program established with The Great-West Life Assurance Company—one of Canada’s leading life and health insurer. Comprehensive benefits program including vision, dental and health coverage and access to CADA 360 Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – confidential, private support for any work, health or life concern. Virtual healthcare now available – meet with health care professionals using a secure mobile app or website, 24/7.
Recognition –Jackson’s Toyota is consistently giving back to its employees and community. We participate in Employee Appreciation Days, and are proud sponsors of various local charities including the Gilda’s Club and the Ontario SPCA Barrie Animal Centre.
The Toyota Way – For a second consecutive year, Toyota has been chosen by the Canadian public as Canada’s Most Respected Automobile Manufacturer. Rest assured, as a member of our Team, you are part of a globally respected brand and leading competitor in the automotive industry! The Toyota Way is supported by two main pillars: ‘Continuous Improvement’ and ‘Respect for People.’
Employee Discounts – Enjoy considerable discounts on vehicles and parts and service as a Jackson’s Toyota employee! In addition, you will be rewarded with exclusive everyday discounts from local businesses as part of our “Keep It Local” Jacksons Reward Membership.
Promote Work life balance - Work hard, play hard! Jackson’s Toyota supports and promotes a balanced lifestyle and taking time for wellness, and personal pursuits.
Longevity – Jackson’s Toyota is proudly celebrating over 50 years of servicing the Barrie community! Our employees are encouraged to grow old with us and continue to make a difference in our community and the automotive industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person