Look Beauty is looking for a Social Media Coordinator who loves skincare and beauty. You'll work with a hands on, collaborative, and cross departmental team that goes above and beyond to support our customer experience and our brand Masque Bar. As a growing business, we need people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business, analyze and interpret metrics and translate strategy into behaviours which drive sales and improve profit.
Our office is located in downtown Toronto, and although this is a hybrid position, the candidate may be required to go into the office on occasion.
As the Social Media Coordinator you will be the first to know about trending topics. You will be a fearless leader owning the experience and engagement of our social followers and responsible for developing and executing innovative content for the brand across social media platforms including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Pinterest and YouTube.The successful candidate will be able to research and write about our brand, skincare and beauty trends and innovation in an informed way. This position requires someone who has experience working on social media account management within the Beauty and / or CPG industry.
Mandatory Qualifications Include:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, not including internships
- Experience in the Beauty industry / CPG Industry is a must
- A bachelor’s degree in business, writing, digital marketing, communications or equivalent combination of education and work.
- Excellent copywriting skills with experience writing for social media, email marketing and other digital platforms.
- Photography experience, strong eye for aesthetics with the ability to create visually engaging content (photo and video) using either a phone or camera.
- Keeps up to date with current trends, media and technology.
- Excellent proofreading abilities.
- Good presentation skills.
Duties and responsibilities
This person should be a highly skilled communicator through both visual and written mediums.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Grow brand awareness, uphold brand voice and vision across all social media platforms.
- Produce organic social content including photo, video and text-based posts. Examples include behind the scenes, un-boxings, skincare tips/routines, etc.
- Develop a social media strategy to increase community and connection across all relevant platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc).
- Create and maintain a content calendar that clearly maps out content and copy 30 days in advance of posting.
- Collect and present social media analytics on a weekly basis, clearly outlining what’s working and what isn’t.
- Collect and curate UGC from our community for use on our own social channels.
- Provide copy for all social media posts, email and SMS marketing, creating/strengthening keyword optimization.
- Develop and nurture new ways of communicating with our existing audience.
- Stay up to date with new social media platforms and technology, ensuring we are always early adopters of upcoming trends.
- Develop unique social media sales tactics, influencer seeding, contests, social media and email campaigns working directly with the Marketing/Sales team on execution and implementation.
- Support e-commerce team with website maintenance and updates, growing product reviews from customers & influencers.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Social media management: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in TORONTO, ON