Frontenac Auto Service is a growing general repair shop located in Sydenham Ontario that is guided by core principles of honesty, dependability, fair pricing and excellence. We seek to be a garage that people trust to advise them on their vehicle’s needs. We also seek to create a positive workplace environment for staff that maintains a healthy work-life balance and celebrates each person’s strengths. As our business grows we require the help of a Senior Technician to take us to the next level.
The successful candidate will be cheerful and professional at all times, highly skilled and knowledgeable of the technical and regulatory requirements of the trade. As the Senior Tech they will also be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, communicate effectively and contribute to our overall goal of providing an excellent customer experience. This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Perform repair & maintenance work on all makes and models
- Communicate effectively with other team members to ensure the overall success of the business
- Act as a resource to other technicians to assist with repairs as required
- Ensure that all work being performed by other technicians or students meets technical requirements and is being performed at a level that enhances the shop’s reputation
- Ensure all activities on shop floor are being conducted safely and with professionalism
- Make recommendations to Operations Manager on training needs for technicians and other technical aspects of the business
This Position Requires
- 10-20 years experience as a licensed 310-S technician
- Broad experience working with all makes and models
- Excellent communication, teaching and coaching skills
- Successful track record providing mentorship and leadership to other technicians
- Eagerness to engage in continuing education to better meet current and future priorities of the business.
- Proficiency with basic computer operation and web-based software applications
- Ability to work as a team player and keep the broader goals of the business in mind at all times.
- Valid drivers and A/C licenses
Comprehensive Benefits Packages Available
Get a jump on the weekend by closing at 3 on Fridays!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Automotive Technician: 10 years (preferred)
- Drivers License (required)
- 310S Certificate (required)
Work Location: In person