Reporting to the production manager, the Production Coordinator works closely with overeas suppliers to ensure that all purchase orders are processed effectively and delivered timely.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Responsible for follow ups from lab dip submissions to shipping samples
- Responsible for tracking all customer requirements (i.e. price tickets/packing and shipping requirements)
- Responsible for daily updates on PO WIP report and sample tracker
- Monitor the approval status of all styles, help suppliers to get complete and clear comments in time, ensure all corrections are done properly and timely,
- Create styles, generate UPCs, and issue PO’s.
- Identify and solve any problems that may occur
- Analyze inspection and testing reports
- Approve vessel booking, check shipping documents, and work closely with logistics & accounting departments to ensure that goods are delivered to customers on time.
- Coordinate with sales, Ecommerce and other cross-functional teams.
3-5 years of experience in similar position in the fashion and apparel industry
Extremely organized and detail oriented
Knowledge of production cycle
Excellent level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Visual / Momentis knowledge & Mandarin as assets
Illustrator / Photoshop knowlege as assets
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: In person