SCS Consulting Group is a consulting engineering firm providing services to the land development industry throughout the GTA and surrounding areas.
Why join our Civil Engineering Team - What a career with SCS Consulting Offers You:
- Work on leading land development projects in Southern Ontario, including New Build Residential Subdivisions, Automotive Dealership Expansions, Estate projects
- Career growth – Cost Sharing is a great opportunity to leverage existing land development skills and be involved with the legal & business aspects of the industry while maintaining a strong technical base.
- Competitive industry salary with commuter benefits and meal allowances - we expense gas beyond a 35 KM daily commute
- Wellness benefit – We cover costs related to health and wellness programs, gym memberships, sports and health activities including registration fees
- Maternity top-up; 15 weeks equal to difference between EI and 80% of employees regular
- Tuition assistance for relevant continuing education
- Employee referral bonus program
What we’re looking for from you:
- Civil Engineering or Civil Technology Degree required
- Excellent understanding of Excel and a working knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Experience in the GTA development industry and approval process is required
- Knowledge of cost sharing process
Thank you for your interest in SCS Consulting Group Ltd. Your resume will be carefully reviewed and we will contact you should your skills and experience match our requirements.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Are you eligible to work in Canada?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Cost Sharing: 4 years (required)
- Civil Engineering or Civil Technology Degree (required)
Work Location: In person