à temps plein
Date de clôture:
Route Sales Associate
Are you motivated, with a strong commitment to customer service?
Do you love independence at work?
Are you looking for a great place to work? A place where you can use your passion and professionalism in a new way?
If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining an organization – where you will have the ability to put your stamp on things ……... this may be the place for you!
What we offer
- A supportive team that is committed to personal and professional growth
- A growing company and growing industry
- A great culture with abnormally high levels of engagement
- Opportunity for advancement
- A competitive total compensation plan
Old Dutch Foods Ltd. is a proud family-owned company offering high quality snacks and service for over 65 years. Old Dutch first started in Winnipeg as a little chip company with a lot of heart. Soon, our tradition of making and delivering great-tasting snacks spread throughout all of Canada. Since 1954, our windmill has stood for quality and trust, old world charm, and a desire to create a long-lasting chip and snack tradition.
We would like to offer the right individual an opportunity to become part of our Old Dutch family and enjoy a long-term career. Old Dutch isn't just about chips, we have terrific snacks and many other products including our Humpty Dumpty brand. All this, plus great service, has kept Old Dutch in stores and homes across the country.
To learn more about us – go to http://www.olddutchfoods.ca/
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, likes a challenge and understands the importance providing quality customer service. This position requires an individual to service to current retail locations in the city and surrounding areas.
As a Route Sales Associate, you would deliver, sell, and service retailers with an assortment of popular snack food brands.
- Deliver, sell, and merchandise Old Dutch/ Humpty Dumpty products onto store shelves and displays (delivery trucks are used and driver training is provided).
- Manage inventory levels and ensure product freshness.
- Follow with an established delivery/service schedule.
- Operate a handheld invoicing computer system and be responsible for daily settlements.
- Service and communicate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Minimum Grade 12 education (Post-Secondary education is an asset)
- Sales experience or retail experience is an asset.
- Valid/clean Class 5 driver’s license. (Drivers abstract must be provided)
- Reliable transportation to get you to and from various locations. (Mileage paid where applicable)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective organization skills and can handle multiple priorities.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Able to perform physically demanding work (lifting, bending, kneeling, etc.)
- Ability to travel on occasion.
Training and Remuneration
- Comprehensive training that will give you the skills and confidence to succeed.
- Old Dutch Foods Ltd. offers a competitive salary paid weekly, company benefits, and future advancement opportunities.
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Positive and Outgoing – interacts in a socially engaging manner
- Detail oriented – but with creativity to get the job done
- Strong drive to help others
If you think this position may have potential for you, then send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please (briefly) outline why we should hire you. If you do not include a cover letter - your resume will likely not be read
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity. Criminal background / credit / and reference checks will be completed before hiring.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in Old Dutch Foods Ltd.