Production Coordinator Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our Jammers family, The Production Coordinator is the central hub for the evolution of product ; working together with suppliers, sales, product development and design teams to deliver best in market to meet and exceed our customer’s needs.
- Communicates with overseas suppliers on a daily basis
- Follow-up with samples, fabric, lab dips, trims and all submissions needed from suppliers
- Problem solves issues as they arise.
- Respects and understands timelines
- Maintain effective communication with team members
- Work closely with product development, sales, and fit teams to ensure that delivery dates are respected.
- 2+ years experience as a Production Coordinator
- Passion for product
- Proficiency in Excel
- Able to work autonomously in a fast- paced environment.
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.04-$30.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person