Arrow Machine and Fabrication Group is an engineering-focused solution provider of machined castings, fabrications, and assemblies.
We serve OEM customers in the rail, material handling, mining, defense, heavy truck, agriculture, power systems, construction, nuclear, engineered products, architectural, and forestry industries.
We have access to the broadest range of metalwork solutions in the world through our elite group of companies. Arrow focuses on providing innovative design, quality craftsmanship, and exceptional customer service.
Job Title : Engineering Manager
Reports to: Director of Engineering Arrow of Road Division
Key Reports: Manufacturing Engineers, Process Engineers, Program Managers, Estimators.
Responsible for overseeing all engineering operations within Cambridge/Stratford/Woodstock.
Process and Manufacturing Engineering, New Business Launch, Feasibility, process improvements. Automatization for AOR Cambridge, Stratford and Woodstock location
- Design, analyze and provide technical sales support for all products.
- Research, develop, design and evaluate new products, materials and manufacturing processes.
- Prepare and present technical reports based on engineering design principles and research.
- Evaluate existing design software and develop and implement new computer software.
- Awareness of the latest technological advances
- Develop, document, present and defend innovative, practical and economical solutions to design challenges.
- Develop a standardized program if design engineering documentation, retention and retrieval.
- Provide technical assistance to job sites.
- Communicate with engineers from within or outside the company.
- Supervise design engineering staff.
- Follow all Occupational Health & Safety Regulations and Company Health & Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Mechanical Design Engineering competencies with a minimum of 5 years experience, or equivalent
- Must have metal fabrication experience, or equivalent.
- Computer literate and familiar with contemporary software
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written.
- Ability to commute between locations
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guelph, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- metal fabrication experience, or equivalent.: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person