Artas Engineering & Design Inc. is an engineering consulting firm with an office located in Stratford, Ontario. Established in 2022, our team provides expert services in the fields of structural engineering, building science, project management, BIM modelling, and more across southwestern Ontario. We take a team approach to everything we do; both internally, and with our clients. As a result, we remain on a path of continual growth!
We are looking for a motivated team player to join us, and fill the role of Jr. Structural Engineer.
- Develop detailed structural designs for a variety of structural engineering projects including institutional, commercial and industrial building structures;
- Perform engineering calculations and designs based on engineering principles and technical skill, experience, innovation, and engineering judgment, to transform project scope from concept design to construction, meeting applicable regulatory codes and standards;
- Evaluate project information to identify possible design solutions, coordinate and communicate with the Project Manager, clients and consultants to ensure design will work within the overall scope of the project;
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- Engineer in Training (E.I.T) or Professional Engineer designation (P.Eng.);
- 1-2 years of relevant experience;
- Solid understanding of building structural design, the Ontario Building Code, the building permit processes, and applicable regulations, standards and legislation related to structural engineering projects;
- Strong understanding of structural analysis and design software, Auto CAD and Revit software;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Experience with technical report writing.
Please apply to [email protected]
We thank you for your time and interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our company, visit www.artaseng.ca or find us on social media!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Stratford, ON N5A 5W2