This position works 12-hour continental shifts.
Looking for a rewarding career with excellent pay and unmatched benefits? Join a global manufacturer where you can learn in-demand skills and gain valuable experience to help you advance in your career at a state-of-the-art facility.
This is the role:
We are looking for Industrial Millwrights to join our Milton, ON factory team. This position reports to the Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor. You will provide mechanical and technical support to the production line to ensure production can product a high-quality finished product at the highest production rate. You will repair machinery, replace components, and conduct preventive and predictive maintenance. You will be aware of potential dangers involved in your job and take appropriate safety measures.
This is what ROCKWOOL offers:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, massage therapy and more
- RRSP – Employer Contribution
- Paid holidays (4 additional days on top of the ESA requirement)
- Vacation Pay
- Life insurance - at no cost
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational Assistance
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement
- $200 Annual Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Personal protective equipment that includes high visibility safety vests, safety glasses, shoes, gloves and head protection
This is What You Offer:
- Ontario Millwright Licence required
- Must have completed apprenticeship in Canada or have equivalent experience
- Minimum Grade 12 with a post-secondary education in a mechanical or technical field
- Minimum 2 years industrial experience
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude
- Own quality tools capable of performing routine tasks
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
- Basic knowledge of: Hydraulic Pumps and Valves, Pneumatics and Low voltage circuits
- Skilled at welding and fabricating
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be willing and able to work overtime of short notice
ROCKWOOL Group is the world's leading manufacturer of stone wool products made from one of earth's most abundant natural resources. We offer products ranging from building insulation, wall and façade systems and acoustic ceilings to horticultural substrate solutions. We are a family-founded and values-driven company with more than 80 years of experience. We are always great together - when we work together as a team we create innovations that can enrich modern living and improve people's lives.
ROCKWOOL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $38.34 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Milton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Have you completed an apprenticeship in Canada?
- Are you able and willing to work 12 hours continental shift?
- Industrial maintenance: 5 years (preferred)