Client Service Representative
SHRP Limited (HRLive Service Team)
File Reference CSC-2023
SHRP Limited is a professional services firm with a growing client base of small-to-medium sized businesses across Ontario. We are currently looking for candidates to join our HRLive service team. Candidates must be able to work at 35-40 hours weekly; position is in-office only. Professional demeanor and presentation are required to deal with business clientele. A background in Human Resources and/or online database systems is not required, training will be provided to successful candidates.
- Provides front-line support to online HR platform users
- Provide troubleshooting support to clients seeking assistance with their online access to database system
- Respond to client inquiries via phone and email, timely data entry and document uploads into database systems.
- Prepare documentation based on in-house templates and as requested ensuring a consistent, professional look.
- Accurately maintain and update client files, follow processes according to client specifications, and prioritize efficiencies.
- General office administrative duties such as scanning, photocopying, filing, maintaining records, taking notes, and other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma required.
- Post-secondary education in business administration, customer service, hospitality, communications, marketing or a related field an asset.
- Proficiency working in MS Office suite required; candidates will be required to demonstrate proficiency as part of the application process.
- Previous experience in a customer service or call center environment, or project coordination experience an asset Previous experience with ERP/ CRM/ web-based customer management, sales or database systems an asset.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong time management skills, including ability to manage competing priorities and consistently meet deadlines,
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) required.
- Personable and comfortable interacting with business guests and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter who can prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to make decisions and work independently.
- High level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness to effectively interact with peers and a diverse range of clients in different circumstances.
- Ability to deal with confidential information using discretion and tact.
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with the public using a variety of platforms (phone, email, LinkedIn, and in person).
This is a smoke-free and scent-free environment.
For further consideration, qualified Candidates are invited to submit their resume information in confidence, quoting the above file number (CSC-2023). We treat your information confidentially.
While we appreciate all applications, we can only contact those individuals selected for interview. We are committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided as part of our hiring process (if accommodation is required, Applicants are requested to make their needs known in advance).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$24.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peterborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What is your experience with Microsoft Excel (none, beginnner, intermediate or advanced)?
- What are your salary requirements (range)?
- When can you start a new position?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-04-11