Operations Level 2 - Plasma Machine Operator - Days and Afternoon Shift
Telco Steel Works – Guelph Ontario
Includes Attendance Incentive
Afternoon Shift Premium (Monday to Thursday 4:30 pm to 3 am)
Apply in-person @550 Southgate Drive Guelph; every Tuesday and Wednesday between 1pm to 3pm or call the Operation Manager at 519-837-1973 ext 334 to arrange a more convenient time.
Telco Steel Works is looking for excellent team players to join our growing business in the fabrication of steel structures for the Ontario market.
Skills and talents required to become successful at Telco Steel Works as a Plasma Machine Operator.
· Proven experience as a Plasma CNC Machine Operator
· Team player willing to contribute to process improvements and business growth
· Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
· Knowledge in manufacturing processes and safety standards
· Attention to detail
Wages and Benefits
- Group RRSP program
- Medical and dental
- Attendance Recognition Incentive
- Afternoon shift premium
- Benefit program
- RRSP program
How to Apply
Call the Operations Manager 519 – 837-1973 ext 334 to arrange a meeting.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Telco Steel Works, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Telco Steel Works is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
- Crane: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person