Reporting to the Casino Shift Manager, this position focuses on risk mitigation in support of organizational excellence, by supervising the control and record keeping of the flow of cash, chips and coupons between different parts of the casino, and between the casino and its guests. As part of providing convenient services to guests, the position also strives for customer service excellence.
Responsibilities include: Assisting the Casino Shift Manager with Cage supervision duties such as staffing, training, scheduling, performance evaluations and disciplinary issues. Monitoring Cage operations with a combined focus on verification, customer service, and compliance with policies, procedures, and internal controls. Maintaining equipment and inventory controls. Filling in for Cage Cashiers as required. Participating in other projects and activities as required, to ensure day-to-day Cage operations run smoothly and accurately.
Conditions of Employment
- SIGA reserves the right to perform post-incident and/or reasonable cause drug and alcohol testing for any employee violating Drug & Alcohol Policy A04-607 where deemed necessary by management whom have completed SIGA’s Supervisor & Manager Drug & Alcohol Training course.
- The minimum age to work in a casino or any area where gaming can be seen is 19 years of age.
- You may be required to work in an environment where you will be exposed to the use of tobacco smoke and high noise levels.
- As a condition of employment, you will be required to work shift work. This may include days, evenings, graveyard, weekends and statutory holidays. SIGA’s goal is to treat all staff fairly and equitably; therefore, the distribution of the shifts will be fair to all staff.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements as may be applicable to your position including but not limited to both SLGA requirements and the Anti-Money Laundering requirements set out in the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act and regulations and policies made thereunder by Canada and FINTRAC.