MM Energy is growing and we are looking to add great people to our team! MME is currently seeking Industrial Journeyman Electricians to join our team. Based in Sherwood Park, our journeymen are critical members of the team.
MME delivers safe, efficient, and tailor-made solutions to our clients for all their electrical needs. Our success is derived through our people, and their continuous commitment to operating with integrity, dependability, and professionalism. We strive for excellence in all that we do. We are a value driven organization and feel that success is best achieved when we surround ourselves with likeminded team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial, commercial, and residential electrical equipment installations.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Install, examine, replace, or repair electrical commercial wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Install, examine, replace, or repair AC/DC Motors and Drives, PLC's, 480V power, 120V control circuits, 4160-volt switchgear, transformers, motors, starters and relays.
- Size and install electrical circuits including panels, wire size and type, conduit, protective devices, switches, and related equipment needed to comply with the CEC.
- Fabricate, install and/or run conduit, 3-Phase work, motor terminations, control and instrument troubleshooting and panel work.
- Journeyman Electrician, registered
- Must have varied electrical experience; industrial is a must
- Must show initiative and work well independently and with a team
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A demonstrated ability to work safely
- Fall Arrest
- Aerial Work Platform/ Elevating Work Platform
- First Aid
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license, three-year driver abstract
- Must be able to pass a drug & alcohol pre-employment test
We feel that that a strong corporate culture is imperative to success. We are in the people business, as it is only through the world-class skill, dedication, and overall performance of each MM employee that we can guarantee that we deliver positive results for our clients each, and every time. We hire people that embody our vision, we invest in our people, and it is through our great people that we will continue to prosper.
To be the electrical contractor of choice by achieving Shared Success through our team and corporate values.
To deliver premier, safe, and dependable electrical solutions.
MM Energy is a values-driven, electrical construction company built firmly on the strength of our commitment to our values:
We will… Build trust through our choices and our actions every day.
We will… Commit to the health and well-being of every person above all else.
We will… Thrive as a team, from the expertise, passion, and development of our people.
We will… Deliver professional grade results every time.
We will… Achieve mutual prosperity for all stakeholders, our communities, and the environment.
Thank you for your interest, we will only contact those applicants we wish to interview.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From $40.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person