Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial, and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Our Komatsu, P&H, Joy, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton equipment and services are used to extract fundamental minerals and develop modern infrastructure.
Focusing solely on mining, Komatsu Mining designs, manufactures, distributes, and services extensive product lines of highly reliable P&H surface mining equipment and JOY underground mining machinery used to cut, crush, load, and convey coal and industrial minerals worldwide. Customers receive a superior experience through direct relationships with Komatsu Mining's support people and through its services located close to the mines. Komatsu Mining's products and related services are used extensively for the mining of coal, copper, iron, gold, and other mineral resources, and the company employs people worldwide.
Komatsu Mining Corp. offers rewarding experiences and unique growth opportunities:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package (health & dental, vision coverage, healthcare spending account, and life insurance)
- Personal wellness spending account
- Company-sponsored registered pension plan (RPP) and matching program.
- Safety boot voucher
- Paid vacation
- Company-supplied tools
- 4/5 Rating on Glassdoor
- Sustainable employment
- Ability to be a part of an exciting, innovative company developing new state-of-the-art technology and equipment
Discussion regarding full compensation package conducted upon initial pre-screen
Please visit our website https://www.komatsu.com/careers/ for more information.
The Warehouse Technician II will work directly under the supervision of the Warehouse/Inventory Supervisor in a warehouse environment, including shop and outside in all weather conditions.
- Primary focus on a safe work environment and employing safe work practices on a consistent basis.
- Daily completion of FLRA/JHA
- Unload and load freight trucks
- Inspect all freight for damage. Taking pictures, making notation on bill of lading, and initiate corrective actions.
- Inspect incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy and initiate corrective actions if necessary.
- Inventory data entry
- Maintain spreadsheets for tracking components/material.
- Ensuring parts are labeled with part numbers, correctly located in the warehouse and systematically.
- Prioritize workload to achieve department metrics.
- Construct shipping containers for shipment
- Clean parts with power tools and apply coatings.
- Prevent damage to equipment and materials.
- Conduct inventory cycle counts.
- Fulfill international shipments with proper documentation.
- On-Call rotation is required
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness.
- Diligently manage shelf space to optimize capacity.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Forklift certification
- Excellent communications skills
Komatsu (Joy Global - Canada) is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national or ethnic origin, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics, and a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
Accommodations during the application process are available upon request. While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.