Here we grow again!
Who we are: Agrisolutions is the key global manufacturer for farm equipment OEM's and after-market suppliers. With production plants located in Canada, USA, Brazil, Spain, India, and Germany, we are the market leader in wearable parts, components, accessories, and solutions for tillage, seeding, planting, fertilizing, and harvesting farm equipment.
Our purpose is to build and feed the world!
Our vision is to deliver world-class operating results by leveraging a lean, resilient, and cost-effective supply chain with a focus on our customer experience, finding a better way every day, and by growing our business and our people. We value respect, integrity, persistence, and passion.
Our Hamilton, Ontario plant manufactures Ingersoll disc blades and coulters that improve farm productivity and profitability, and we are looking for Accounting Analyst to join our team on a contractual basis to cover for an 18-month maternity leave.
· Maintain and record all transactions related to subsidiaries in QuickBooks.
· AR follow-ups to ensure prompt payment from customers and the monthly forecast is achieved Send monthly account statements to customers
· Process Credit memos for customers
· Assist in preparing rolling cash forecast, updating actuals
· Maintain Capex projects control log up to date, participate in monthly CAPEX meeting
· Report on compliance on internal controls
· Recording AR cash receipts
· Assist in month-end close process & handling year end audit process.
· Creating AP & AR cash forecasts
· AP and AR analysis (forecast v. actual) for current month
· Fixed asset amortization current year
· Maintain Capital additions register
· Create and complete the financial package for other companies
· Compiling CAPEX information to Monthly reporting package
· Other ad-hoc analysis and task that may be assigned by Controller.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 18 months
Salary: $32.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, ON L8L 8J6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Accounting: 8 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-16