Who We Are:
Are you incredibly awesome? Do you like working with other people who are incredibly awesome? We are looking for another talented team member to help us continue to build our client base. The position will require business development work to obtain new clients using methods such as emails, phone calls, and site visits.
Since 1999, ActiveCo Technology Management has reshaped IT Management by using innovative techniques to provide outstanding support services to small and medium-sized businesses across all North America. We believe in creating an exceptional culture, with an exceptional purpose to embrace diversity and create an inclusive and collaborative work environment. Together, we work hard, we have fun, we strategize nonstop, and we never give up!
We are seeking an experienced professional to join our Staff. Candidate should have a great personality and enjoy working in a team environment. This is a full-time, permanent position with an excellent benefits package and room for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the IT Service Desk team, ensuring efficient and effective resolution of client issues.
- Develop and implement service delivery strategies and processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Monitor service performance metrics, identify areas for improvement, and implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive service excellence, optimize operational efficiency, and deliver value-added solutions.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and professional development within the Service Desk team.
- Act as a point of escalation for complex technical issues and client concerns.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, serving as a trusted advisor and ensuring their IT needs are met.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in service management.
- 3+ years of experience managing a team larger than 5 people.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a client-centric approach.
- Proven ability to drive process improvements and optimize service delivery.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure, systems, and software is an advantage
Extended health and dental care
Paid time off
Depending on experience.
Information for Applicants:
Upon receipt of your application, you will be sent a link to complete a PI Survey, this needs to be completed to be considered for the position.
We thank all applicants for your time and look forward to receiving your resume. Unfortunately, due to the large number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.