Granville Pharmacy is looking for a positive, enthusiastic and dedicated Pharmacist to join our team. Granville Pharmacy is an award-winning pharmacy operation located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver with free underground parking and easy access to public transit. The pharmacy is beautifully designed with semi-private intake stations, a private consultation room and state-of-the-art automation equipment. Our organization has an outstanding reputation in the community and is involved in various research projects and clinical trials. We work closely and collaborate with Vancouver Coastal Health, various community organizations and supportive housing agencies.
The position is well supported by a team of experienced and dedicated pharmacy professionals. Our casual yet professional atmosphere reflects the nature of the patients we serve. We know most of our patients by name and provide service to a diverse demographic of patients.
1. Excellent work environment
2. Fun and supportive team
3. Excellent compensation package
5. Extended health and benefits
6. Educational allowance
7. Flexible hours
8. Opportunities for growth and advancement
9. Employee discount program
10. Commission on clinical services (eg., medication reviews)
We are looking for Pharmacists with the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Patience, compassion and a positive attitude
- High energy and professionalism
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
You will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day pharmacy operations including dispensing, maximizing clinical opportunities, and administering vaccinations.
- Ensuring compliance with Provincial and Federal regulations, policies and procedures.
- Offering consultations to our patients while maintaining a patient-centred care culture.
- Providing clinical services including medication management.
- Participating in clinical trials, special projects and point-of-care testing programs.
- Registered with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia
*Experience with Kroll is an asset
*New grads are welcome to apply
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $46.00-$52.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Are you registered as a pharmacist with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia?
Work Location: In person