We are Deoleo. The Olive Oil Company
For centuries, our olive oil has been a staple of kitchens around the globe. Armed with knowledge and passion, we are focused on producing quality olive oil and leading our industry into a more sustainable future.
Deoleo is the world’s largest olive oil company with world leading brands such as Carbonell, Bertolli and Carapelli. Producing our oil in Spain and Italy; and distributing our brands from Australia to Alaska. We´re a multinational company with offices in many locations, headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Our mission is to nurture healthier futures by making Mediterranean goodness available to all.
Our ambition is to be the undisputed leader of the olive oil industry.
Without compromising traditional flavors, the company strive to offer premium-quality products in line with today’s lifestyles. All Deoleo’s brands meet and exceed the extensive, strict quality requirements of the International Olive Council (IOC), the European Union (EU). Beyond olive oil, Deoleo products include premium vinegars and the finest table olives available.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for and ambitious and talented profile to join our Commercial Department as National Accounts Manager Located in Toronto-Canada.
DEFINE COMMERCIAL STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Design and brilliantly execute account plans considering strategy, targets and guidelines provided by GM
- Prepare and execute annual business plans
- Build best-in-class relationships with the customer to foster business development
- Inform sales force (includes broker network) team about objectives and opportunities of accounts
Execute commercial budget, follow up and propose corrective actions.
Identify additional business development opportunities.
- Forecasting: responsible for monthly forecast for the accounts managed. Monthly S&OP meeting with Demand Planning team to align on forecast.
- Provide account´s input to General Manager
- Closely analyze data and produce insights to better manage the business and target new business opportunities.
BSc/BA in business administration, marketing or related field
A minimum of 3-5 years working experience within a Sales/ Category Management in a Canadian CPG environment
Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence without authority and nurture cross -functional partnerships
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills
- Strong presentation, communication skills
- Strong commercial mindset and comprehension of marketing and sales principles.
- Mastery of Nielsen and other forms of POS data
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
Our DEOLEO “Live Green” benefits will include:
DEOLEO Welcome basket, with some of our key products & brands (Carbonell, Hojiblanca, and others).
Flexible working will be subject to the provisions for each country depending on its legislation and post-pandemic situation.
DEOLEO Live Green digital tour with specific focus on bring life our end-to-end processes (from harvest to bottle).
Be part of DEOLEO Team and you will find:
Leadership: We lead the way and empower everyone to get job done no matter position or level in DEOLEO.
Diversity: We work in a place where everyone can fit-in, embracing everyone contribution.
Sustainability: We act in the best interest of Olive Oil sustainable future.
Resilience: We can adapt and react with speed without losing focus on the results.
If you believe you match these values, we are looking forward to meeting you! We are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
At DEOLEO we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. And therefore, DIVERSITY is one of our key values. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact.
Ready to have a look into what´s going on in DEOLEO?
LinkedIn (Deoleo), Instagram (Carbonell)