The Food Service Manager is responsible for all aspects of the residence’s food service department. The FSM ensures residents and guests are provided with outstanding service and creative menus that meet and exceed expectations. Assists in maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents, visitors and other staff members.
- Love seniors who have life experiences and stories to tell.
- Love food – serving customers great food and beverages and working with a team who does too.
- Love providing a personalized and memorable dining experience
Read on! What you get at Chartwell
- We believe in Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees.
- Grow your career at Chartwell where we have General Managers who started their career in the dining room
- Bring your availability to us and get an opportunity that fits your busy life
What you bring:
- Previous management experience in food service
- Previous cooking and serving experience in food service
- Leadership skills to guide and support the food and beverage team
- A passion for providing exceptional customer experience
- Energy, enthusiasm, and an irresistible smile
What you will get to do:
- Confidently lead and manage the food services team
- Create a warm and comfortable dining room atmosphere and positive impression at each meal
- Provide a personalized and memorable dining experience to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Training to grow your skills and learn how to become an experiential leader
- Learn every day
At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives BETTER: the lives of our residents and their families, and the lives of our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, inspiring, and caring people who are empowered to provide personalized, human experiences for our residents and staff through the connections they make every day within our communities.
Chartwell’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hiring people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including people with disabilities. If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email [email protected]
or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.