FINO Decor is a Vancouver-based, professional, and creative team aiming for wedding and event decoration. Our team wants to create a one-of-a-kind experience for each of our clients with our professional knowledge, passion, and creativity.
Degree(s)/certificate(s) in marketing, digital marketing, design(preferred) or other related majors
Working experience in customer service (preferred)
Over 1000 followers on Little Redbook or over 3000 followers on Instagram (preferred)
Excellent proficiency in written and verbal communication in English and Chinese (preferred)
Driving license (preferred)
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage multi-platform advertising campaigns, including little Redbook, Instagram, Facebook, Google etc.
- Collaborate with decoration team and dress team to comprehend the marketing objectives and tailor a campaign to meet the unique needs.
- Conceptualize and create captivating content for promotions and special offers.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze data and provide actionable insights for continuous improvement.
- Respond to new clients’ inquiries thru emails, phone calls and other channels.
- Set up consultations for clients to provide suitable planning and/or decoration service plans.
- Prepare clients' documents, including but not limit to quotation, proposal, contract, timeline, checklist, etc.
- Generate decoration plans for clients based on their requirements and budgets.
- Additional duties as assigned.
We hope you are:
- Patient, responsible, punctual, honest and trustworthy.
- With good communication skills, independent thinking and creativity.
- Proficient in Microsoft software and can adapt quickly with new software.
- Able to lift at lease 40 pounds.
Must be available for weekends and some weekdays, sometimes late nights due to the nature of our business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,200.00-$4,500.00 per month
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC V5J 1E6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Chinese or Cantoneses (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person