- Experience with the core AWS services, plus the specifics mentioned in this job description.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Having used (ECS or EKS, or whichever technologies you are looking to use) in the past is a plus.
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus. For example, the Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM).
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Montréal, QC H1A 3M7