Andy's Tire Shop is seeking a full time Customer Service Representative for our New Glasgow location. Seasonal Contract Position
**Tire and Auto experience an asset
Applicants must currently be living in Nova Scotia.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) works closely with the Branch Manager to keep operations running seamlessly. The CSR is responsible for the full customer service experience.
The CSR is a great listener and is a master at executing all the service processes with due diligence and customer service and safety in mind. The CSR strives to be a product knowledge expert ensuring the business provides each customer with a personalized service experience.
- Provide a high level of customer service in line with our company goals.
- Provide product knowledge information to customers in a confident and friendly manner.
- Provide detailed pricing terms and prepare and present customer quotations.
- Present customer feedback to store management team on an ongoing basis.
- Sell within company product lines and margin structure.
- Follow the training provided and mentor fellow teammates to foster a learning environment.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness to represent a positive company image.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Follow-up on all appointments, such as service reminders, or missed appointments.
- Keep customer information and records up-to-date.
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience in, or passion for the automotive industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, MS Word, office 365, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and influencing skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience with ERP, CRM, or data management systems.
- Team player attitude.
- Prompt and courteous.
- Enthusiastic personality.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Seasonal, Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- service advisor: 1 year (required)
- Customer service: 3 years (required)
- New Glasgow Area Home Address (required)
Work Location: In person