Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
We are looking for an engineer to join our team of 135 specialists in Communications Systems. You will take part in the various stages needed for the completion of engineering mandates in different design fields, such as intelligent transportation systems, wired and wireless telecommunications, structured cabling, networking, IT infrastructure, video surveillance, access and intrusion control, etc.
You will benefit from our hybrid work policy, and your office can be located in any CIMA+ office in Quebec.
- Conduct site surveys to collect the information needed to complete the engineering project
- Develop plans and specifications in various design fields (mainly building telecommunications) and implement the design
- Write technical reports
- Research and analyze technological systems
- Manage projects in terms of finance, coordination and scheduling
- Occasionally supervise work on site, under the supervision of the senior supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) or eligible
- Minimum of two years of experience in telecommunications, IT or electronics
- Proficiency in French, both written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken; This position requires bilingual proficiency as a fundamental skill, empowering you to engage effectively with our diverse stakeholders including clients, partners, and cross-functional teams in both French and English nationwide
- ASP Construction card (an asset)
- Valid driver's license
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Ibrahima Amadou