Torus Talent's client is looking to add a Process Engineer to their team on a permanent basis. This person will have the opportunity to work on various heavy industrial projects and have the opportunity to work for a small team with a lot of opportunity for career development.
Further Responsibilities Include:
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Develop and optimize process designs for oil and gas production facilities, including pipelines, refineries, and drilling operations.
- Utilize process simulation software to model and analyze system performance, troubleshoot issues, and identify areas for improvement.
- Select and recommend appropriate equipment and technologies to support process improvements, ensuring compliance with industry standards and safety regulations.
- Liaise with client and team to understand project scope and deliverables
Why This Firm?
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent field
- Registered P.Eng with EGBC and/or APEGA
- 5+ years of experience working as a process engineer
- Familiarity with AFT Fathom
- 3+ years of experience working on hydraulic projects
- Flexible work schedule
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Exposure to a variety of challenging projects
- Opportunity to work on projects in the oil and gas, pulp and paper, and mining sectors
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resume to [email protected]
. Due to the urgency of this requirement, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.