As a global supplier of healthcare textile solutions, MIP provides comfort and efficiency for the healthcare community and its people, based on the belief that a real, vital impact exists within the seamless integration of science and caring around the world.
Joining MIP is joining a team of passionate, high performing and caring members.
Why should you work with us?
- Hybrid work model (home and office)
- To make a difference! What we do is truly useful to our communities
- We live by our values: Respect, Collaboration, Innovation, Determination, Caring
- We truly care about our employees’ experience: we get the discussion going with Office Vibe and act
- We care about the environment; our products are washable and reusable
- We take very seriously our Corporate social responsibility (CSR) engagement
- Generous collective insurance for employees covered by MIP
- Virtual healthcare services & EAP available to employees
- Personal and sick days are offered to insure work-life balance
- Growth and development opportunities are encouraged
- Social activities onsite (when possible)
Tender & Contract Administrator- profile
Reporting to the VP, Canada Business Unit, the Tender & Contract Administrator will oversee the tendering process. As part of this position, the individual will be responsible for conducting analyses, collaborating with internal stakeholders, and developing and maintaining relationships with key contract customers.
Among the Tender & Contract Administrator's first projects will be to recommend and implement a structured and efficient way to manage tenders and contracts. In this role, it will be important to improve current processes and develop new ones.
Additionally, this position will require the ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-changing environment with ease.
- Responsible for restructuring all aspects of the Tender & Contract management process including optimizing the tender & contract database
- Lead & coordinate the entire bid/tender process, from pre-bid to post-bid
- Monitor and identify opportunities on bid sites and complete bid documents in compliance with guidelines
- Develop a fundamental understanding of the competitive landscape and propose strategic pricing allowing MIP to renew contracts and win new business
- In collaboration with BU Leader, negotiate contract clauses, terms, pricing, duration, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our customers’ Contract Managers and Procurement Specialists
- Maintain the data integrity of all contracts in the database, including ensuring all active contracts are posted and signed
- Manage and update contract price lists and communicate with appropriate stakeholders
- Manage volume rebate programs and ensure accuracy of accruals and timeliness of payment
Experience & profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or related field
- 5 years’ experience in similar position. Healthcare industry knowledge considered an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French, both in speaking and writing
- Shares and demonstrates MIP’s values: Respect, collaboration, caring, innovation, determination
- Ability to build and sustain trust with external customers and internal lateral teams
- Very well organized, self-starter
- Driven and demonstrates initiative
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Proficient in using Microsoft tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Anjou, QC H1J 1K8