Technical Outside Sales Position
Academy Petroleum Industries is a manufacturing, repair, and fabrication facility in the global marketplace. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, resourceful, and experienced individual to fill a Technical Outside Sales position.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Building and sustaining relationships with new and existing customers.
- Educate customers on our products and services we provide.
- Work with management to develop sales strategies and new business prospects.
- Traveling within Edmonton and North Central Alberta to conduct face-to-face meetings with current and potential customers.
- Provide technical assistance to customers.
- Handling customer concerns effectively.
- Following up on leads, quotations.
- Troubleshooting, when necessary.
- Assist the inside sales team when needed.
Qualifications for a successful candidate:
- Minimum 2-3 years in sales within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Knowledge with BOP’s, Pipe, Flanges, Fittings and API standards.
- Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- A degree in business, marketing, or related field is not required but is preferred.
We offer competitive wages, commissions, company paid benefit plan, as well as a phone and auto plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Edmonton, AB T6B 3M8