You have excellent skills in customer service and are thrilled by improving customer satisfaction?
You have experience in sales?
Then this career opportunity is for you!
You are well-known for having great problem-solving skills? You are good with people and quickly develop relationships? You can address customer inquiries?
You’re looking for a Company motivated by its long-term value? You want to work with experienced, knowledgeable, and committed people?
You have a family and want your company to acknowledge that by supporting the people you love the most with a great benefits package?
You love to put your autonomy, your sense of priorities and of doing things right into your job? You prefer a just-big-enough team and organization? Big enough to provide great benefit package. Small enough so you know your boss and he knows you too.
On top of that, you’re living in Guelph, Ontario?
You are the ideal candidate for us, and we have the perfect offer for you!
Car-Wal is a leading dealer and distributor of overhead garage doors looking to fill a job opening for a Retail Sales Representative.
Our company is in excellent financial health and is driving fast-paced growth. For the last 50 years, we’ve been establishing a great reputation and a flourishing network of customers, with 6 locations in Southwestern Ontario. We offer a competitive salary, a host of benefits and have great family values.
Why you’re going to love this job?
Our Retail Sales Representative is the crucial link between customers and the company. He is also leveraged sales expertize and technical knowledge to drive sales growth and exceed customer expectations.
Utilizing a consultative sales approach, you'll engage decision makers to secure deals, collaborate with sales management to innovate marketing strategies, and uphold a superior standard of customer service.
You will enjoy competitive compensation and benefits while being part of a dynamic team-oriented environment that rewards both individual initiative and collaborative effort.
Why Join Us?
- Good financial health and fast-growing company
- A dedicated and accessible team
- A culture of generosity, respect, and recognition
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Family-owned businesses founded in 1973
- A growing company with over 100 employee
- A leader in the garage door industry installation, maintenance, and repair
- Strong organic growth and accelerated growth through acquisitions
- Both a Distributor and Dealer of residential and commercial garage doors
- 6 locations in Southwestern Ontario (London / Mount Pleasant / Guelph / Goderich / Orillia / Toronto)
- A clear mission and vision with strong values.
Car-Wal Retail Sales Representative Key Responsibilities (Guelph, ON):
- Present and promote residential garage doors and related products to homeowners and customers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for designated accounts, ensuring their needs are met.
- Resolve daily customer inquiries related to residential products, providing timely solutions.
- Foster and nurture relationships with both existing and potential customers.
- Deliver accurate pricing, product details, and delivery timelines promptly.
- Execute sales strategies and tactics effectively.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of company products and offerings.
- Exemplify exceptional customer service, acting as the face of the company.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, showcasing strong organizational skills.
- Utilize proficient computer and phone skills, including Microsoft Outlook.
- Display meticulous attention to detail.
- Perform on-site visits for outside sales, conducting site assessments and providing accurate quotes.
- Participate in in-house showroom sales activities.
- Receive comprehensive product and computer software training.
- Possess a valid driver's licence.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the manager.
Car-Wal Garage Door Technician we are looking for in London, ON (Clinton Area):
- Experience: 2-3 years | Customer service: 2 years (preferred) & Sales: 2 years (required)
- Proven track record of meeting or surpassing sales targets.
- Ability to function both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree.
- Technical knowledge of garage doors and/or construction is advantageous.
- Ontario Driver's Licence (Class G) - Mandatory
- Clean driver's abstract and cleared Police Reference Check.
IMPORTANT : Diversity. Inclusivity. Collaboration. Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$32.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Permis de Conduire (required)
Work Location: In person