ATLANTIC CANADA’S FENCING
LEADER FOR OVER 125 YEARS
Eastern Fence is presently accepting applications for Health & Safety Coordinator.
Eastern Fence is Atlantic Canada’s largest fence company with offices in Moncton, Halifax,
Charlottetown, Sydney, Bathurst and Saint John. We provide services to the construction industry, municipalities, governments and the general public.
Eastern Fence currently has an opportunity for a Health & Safety Coordinator at our head office in Moncton, New Brunswick. This is a full time permanent position. Eastern Fence offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a rewarding long term career with a growth orientated industry leader.
- Assist in the management of the company loss control program and policies.
- Conduct safety training presentations, including safety orientations.
- Maintenance of all employees safety training records, as well as, statistics.
- Administer accounts with external and third party safety organizations.
- Participate in and document monthly safety meetings.
- Develop and conduct customized safety training courses.
- Assist in preparation and review of all injury/ accident investigations and reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a safety role within a construction environment.
- Knowledge of health/ safety regulations in NB, PEI and NS.
- Presentation skills are an asset.
- Formal education/ training in OHS.
- Knowledge of the NBCSA’s COR Program is an asset.
- Professional designations such as NSCO, CRSP (or CHSEP), or CSC would be considered an asset.
For further information on our company visit www.easternfence.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Eastern Fence Ltd.
80 Henri Dunant St.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- MONCTON, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person