Why You’ll Love EECOL
When you join EECOL, you become part of a global leader in business-to-business distribution, logistics services, and supply chain management solutions. We take pride in having an inclusive and family-like work environment. We provide a compensation package that offers competitive wages, flexible hours, excellent benefits, and a career you can be proud of. There are endless opportunities with our promote-within culture.
What’s in it for You?
- Permanent, full-time positions, Monday through Friday. Weekends and evenings are for friends, family, and fun, not work!
- Flexible hybrid work environment.
- Enjoy regular salary reviews and incentive opportunities.
- EECOL is not just a job but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! All training provided. We promote within; excellent opportunities to advance along with educational assistance so you can pursue your career goals.
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind, including generous paid time off, comprehensive insurance options for you and your family, great flex benefits, a health & dental plan, disability, life insurance, vision care, and a retirement savings plan including Pension, RRSP and TFSA opportunities to save for the future!
We are seeking a skilled eCommerce Coordinator to manage the day-to-day operations of our eCommerce business. As an eCommerce Coordinator, you will work with a team of other employees to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Support customers during the online adoption process.
- Create and manage customer accounts for eecol.com.
- Assist customers in resolving issues such as login failure, incorrect account information, functionality how-to, and other errors encountered during the purchasing journey.
- Manage and report on customer feedback related to their experience with eecol.com.
- Create and manage FAQs, instructional guides, troubleshooting steps, and video tutorials.
- Create and manage customer engagement and performance reports.
- Create and manage website performance reports and analytics.
- Document website bugs, issues, and customer pain points. Work cross-functionally with our product teams on delivering fixes and enhancements.
- Support occasional special projects that involve cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with the marketing team on creating website content.
- Author site pages such as blogs, brand pages, event pages, category pages, and landing pages.
- Regularly communicate with customers on website enhancements, new features, and bug fixes.
- Post-secondary education in business, e-commerce, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications - especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and drive to learn.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms is an asset.
- Experience authoring web pages is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and establish priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Working knowledge of e-commerce best practices in areas such as SEO and Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Strong ability to manipulate multiple data sources to create business reporting.
Understands the importance of customer satisfaction and providing outstanding customer support.
Are You Ready to Launch Your Career with EECOL?
Founded in 1919, we have been offering competitive value and superior service for over 100 years with over 60 locations in Western Canada. EECOL is one of Canada's leading electrical products distributors. Our employees stay for the long term because we offer a rewarding and exciting career, not just a job! Most of our team started in entry-level positions and have enjoyed a variety of career paths, taking them to leadership roles throughout the organizations. Don’t miss out on this opportunity; join our team today!