Generation Insulation is a small business in Nova Scotia. We are supportive, agile, and customer-centric.
We focus on up to date, innovative, effective and effecient methods of insulating our Nova Scotia homes and businesses bringing maximum value and long lasting installation practices.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Safe work environment
- Lively atmosphere
We are looking for an experienced Insulator / Assistant to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of insulation materials and techniques, and be able to install insulation in both residential and commercial buildings.
Applicants with previous experience working in the trades and on worksites will also be concidered where there is on the job training available.
Applicants must hold a valid drivers licence as well have reliable transportation available.
Applicants must provide safelty boots and related outter wear clothing for this position.
All other tools and PPE will be provided on the work site.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a team, while following all safety protocols and communicating effectivly.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills in a fast-paced, friendly and encouraging environment.
- Show up daily on time with a great attitude towards the day.
- Maintain open lines of communication between self and company.
- Absolutey zero tollerance for alcohol and other drugs on worksite.
- Customer relations are held to the highest order each and every day.
- Install insulation in walls, ceilings, and floors of buildings.
- Measure and cut insulation to fit into walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Ensure that insulation is properly sealed and secured in place.
- Use a variety of tools to install insulation such as knives, saws, and hammers.
- Inspect insulation to ensure that it meets safety standards.
- Follow safety procedures when working with hazardous materials.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nova Scotia: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-05