PURPOSE and SCOPE:
As Inside Sales Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and growing sales within MacDon’s Canadian dealer network.
The following are the main job responsibilities and priorities that this position must focus on, must achieve and must excel at:
- Answer dealer and customer inquiries regarding product functionality, feature/benefits, pricing, and availability.
- Review and manage, orders, sales volumes, market share and dealer inventories.
- Provide sales projections and production requirements.
- Evaluate trades and issue approvals.
- Assist in organization, planning and representation at various farm/trade shows.
- Organize and promote customer focused factory tour program, and host customer events.
- Attend field related activities and other industry functions as required.
- Provide customer feedback to influence current and future product design and development.
- Work in cooperation with MacDon's product support and engineering personnel as required.
Education and Experience
- University or college degree with a major in Marketing, Agriculture or a related program.
- Background in agriculture an asset
Skills and Knowledge
- Advanced communication and organizational skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Computer skills and competence with MS products Office, Excel, PowerPoint, experience with J.D. Edwards an asset.
- Must hold a valid Class 5 driver's license, Class 3 considered an asset.
- A creative self starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Some travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person