At Elite Kitchens + Design Inc. we are continuously growing and expanding. We are currently looking for a professional and dedicated individual who is independent and hard working. Candidates for this position must be able to show initiative, be punctual, dependable, and display a strong work ethic. The Cabinet Finisher we are looking to add to our team must have a strong knowledge and experience with the prepping, sanding, staining and finishing of custom cabinets and related work projects. A successful applicant must be able to adapt to working as part of a team, while also working independently. The individual we are looking for must be willing to grow with our team and offer valuable experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepping, sanding, staining and finishing of various woods
- Prepare items for finish applications by hand and using shop power tools/equipment
- Meet weekly production targets, while working with the state of the art equipment to finish all custom work (will be trained to operate a flat line finishing machine)
- Maintain and clean equipment and work area
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in cabinetry finishing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have a good knowledge of prepping, staining, and finishing various wood species
- Ability to apply and spray lacquer, stains, and paints
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of times
- Must be organized; having the ability to prioritize a busy work load and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a team player that can take direction and manage time well.
We require all applicants to have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Cabinet Finisher and be knowledgeable about the type of work involved. Pay will be based on experience and will be discussed during an interview. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person