School Bus Driver - Whistler, BC
Diversified Transportation - BC Operations is currently seeking dedicated and safety-minded School Bus Drivers to join our team in Whistler. This is an essential role that offers job security, a flexible schedule and allows you to make a difference by transporting our children to school safely.
Why You Should Choose Diversified BC
We offer free personalized training, competitive wages, bonuses, and flexibility within your personal life.
- Split shift - perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree!
- Competitive wages
- Evenings, weekends, summers, and holidays off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday – no mandatory nights or weekend work
Drivers from Squamish covering routes in Whistler can expect to work 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the afternoon. You will be assigned a route that falls between the hours of 6:00 am - 10:00 am in the morning and between 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm in the afternoon. Both regular and spare positions available. Spare drivers must be comfortable with navigation as they can cover any route. A good knowledge of the surrounding area is essential.
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license (free training provided)
- Clear driver’s abstract with demonstrated safe driving record
- Clear criminal record and vulnerable sector search
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: $22.85-$24.91 per hour
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: In person