Hudson Restoration Inc, the leading eco-friendly restoration company in Ontario, is seeking a skilled and experienced Emergency Services Manager to join our dynamic team in our Belleville/Kingston office.
What sets us aside from other employers?
Hudson Restoration not only offers a competitive wage, benefits package (including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability), and a company vehicle upon completion of the probationary period.
We also offer:
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company with paid training
- Wellness Program
- Phone Allowance
- Paid Sick Days
- Birthday's Off
- Shortened workday on Friday
- Company Events
and many more!
Working under the direction of the Project Manager, the Construction Supervisor's essential functions are as follows:
1) Ability to interpret and fully grasp requirements as set out in the scope of work
2) Purchase material & supplies for projects as required
3) Finished Carpentry Skills - cutting and installing framing, trim, baseboard, casing, doors, frames and flooring. Install of insulation & drywall to finish coat.
4) Setup and removal of containment and protection barriers
5) Shop management including tool inventory/maintenance and cleanliness
6) Ability to meet project timelines and quality standards
7) Ability to effectively communicate with other trades/vendors, clients, and co-workers
8) Ensure worksite is clean and compliant as per safety rules and regulations set out in the employee handbook and ministry requirements
9) Strong sense of empathy and customer service skills
10) Other duties as required.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
· 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
· On-site locations and office when necessary.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs
· Sustained periods of standing, sitting, bending and kneeling
· Occasional working at heights greater than 5 ft.
The ideal candidate is incredibly organized, punctual, with excellent craftsmanship. Has strong communication skills and is able to work independently or as a team.
Minimum of 3 years drywall experience in the construction or restoration industry
Carpentry experience is considered an asset.
Valid Drivers License
Ability to pass a background check
Health and Safety Representative experience considered an asset
Remuneration : $28/hr to $35/hr based on experience. Benefits and vehicle provided upon completion of probationary period.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $28.00-$35.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Drywall: 3 years (preferred)
- Drivers Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person