CDm2 LIGHTWORKS; based in Vancouver BC, is a representative agent, integrator, and dealer for manufacturers of lighting, controls and smart solutions. www.cdm2lightworks.com
We are looking for a Sales+ Marketing Coordinator to support our team of dynamic and highly engaged professionals driven to serve our clients across the design construction and development sectors. We are as passionate about our team and our customers as we are about our business. We have a reputation as dynamic and responsive team that delivers an exemplary customer experience. The
Sales and Marketing Coordinator plays as key role delivering the CDm2 customer experience.
Join our team and make the future brighter. Our company is driven by team success
Here’s what you will successfully be doing
The Sales + Marketing Coordinator position is based in our Vancouver office reporting to the Director[s] of Sales.
In this role, you will coordinate and support our sales and marketing initiatives. You will manage all events including corporate events, tradeshows and company meetings. You will use your creativity and attention to detail to ensure the CDm2 Brand experience is consistently delivered across all elements of our sales and marketing plans. You will use your inter-personal skills to ensure a positive client experience at all events and throughout marketing campaigns. You will use your organization skills to manage events and marketing resources to support our business objectives.
Qualifications + Experience *Competitive Salary based on experience*
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12.
- Post-secondary education or practical experience in sales and marketing,
- Experience managing corporate client events,
- Experience managing and supporting marketing campaigns and sales initiatives.
- Experience in marketing to design professionals and corporate clients would be an asset
- Must be proficient in all MS Office products
- Experience using Salesforce.com or CRM software would be an asset
- Experience with Eventbrite our similar applications would be an asset
- Must have valid BC driver’s license
Sales + Marketing Coordinator Role and Responsibilities:
· Management and Support of Marketing Campaigns and Sales Initiatives
In collaboration and coordination with CDm2 Executive Management, Brand Management + Digital Marketing
- Tradeshows + industry events
- Product launches + manufacturer events
- Corporate client events,
- Business development initiatives
· Management of Marketing Resources + Assets
In collaboration and coordination with CDm2 Sales Management, CDm2 Brand Management + Digital Marketing and outsider vendors
- Collateral including business cards, email signatures, display, swag and banners etc.
- Presentations and proposals.
- Project Photography and Profile content: Purchasing and commissioning of photography. acquiring content, and managing permissions
- Planning of events including securing the venue or exhibit space, scope, budget, schedule, resourcing and logistics,
- Participate with Sales Management and Brand Management on the promotional campaign, invitations and RSVP’s; coordinate collateral; coordinate reporting for RSVPs; coordinate communications to Account Managers and Management Team
- Lead on-site activities, host clients and manage staff accordingly,
- Manage event suppliers:
Venue; contract, deposit/payment, insurance requirements, and event logistics requirements
Catering & Rentals; food selection, service component, and rentals
Graphics and promotional collateral; may include printing,
- Sales + Management Support
- Coordination of Sales Samples and Demos
- Participate on the planning and logistics of internal staff meetings and events.
- Participate in regular sales and marketing committee meetings,
- Participate in the creation of annual marketing plans and budgets.
- Facility management of the CDm2 Client event space
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,700.00-$64,380.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V6A 1H7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-29