Calgary Co-op is seeking a Pharmacy Technician to join our team! Reporting directly to the Pharmacy Manager, some of the Pharmacy Technicians main responsibilities are:
- Assist the Pharmacist in the preparation of prescriptions
- Help in the management of dispensary inventories, through the ordering , receiving and rotating of stock and supplies, returning outdated and unsalable product, and assisting in the inventory processes.
- To be familiar with all merchandise carried in the department, with merchandise normally carried in pharmacies, as well as to be aware of new products and trends pertaining to the pharmaceutical and retail industry.
Assist in the proper care and maintenance of equipment pertaining to the Pharmacy
What skills and abilities will you need to be considered?
- Grade 12 education or acceptable combination of experience and education
- Pass the Calgary Co-op Pharmacy Assistant test
- Registered as a Technician with the Alberta College of Pharmacy
- Must be fluent in English (CLBA-Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment score of 5 or higher)
What skills and abilities will set you apart from others?
- Two (2) years of dispensing experience
Benefits & Perks
We offer more than just an attractive compensation and benefits program: Industry Leading Recognition Programs, Employee discounts, Social Committees, Employee & Family Assistance Programs, Pension Plan and more.....
Investing in People
We invest in our people to help them reach their full potential: Scholarship Program, Retail Training Programs, Career Development and Management Development Programs
We believe if we take care of our employees, our employees will take care of our business!
We thank all applicants for their interest: however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted