Carecor is looking for dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) specialized in ICU care to join our amazing team working in Brantford Area hospitals. We’re ready when you are!
Under the direction of the facility charge nurse, you will provide care according to the College of Nurses of Ontario, the Standards of Practice of Carecor and the healthcare facility where assigned - helping foster an environment of optimal physical, social, and emotional well-being for patients. For each assignment, you will be in one facility for a full 12hour shift.
Why Join Us
- Join for the job, stay for the experience – Carecor proudly holds contracts with over 40 leading hospitals across the Hamilton Area which provide a safe and fully supported work environment. Our diverse placements help develop your career with each new experience.
- Get the shifts you want when you want – We empower you to take charge of your career by providing flexible schedules to match your changing personal and professional needs. Our experienced staffing coordinators, many of whom are previous healthcare workers, understand your needs first-hand and will match you with the best shifts. Your shift choices are endless!
- Competitive benefits - Working in an industry that is focused on taking care of others, we are proud to help take care of you. Enjoy competitive pay and an employee group benefits program to suit your health, dental, and life insurance needs.
- Be your best self – We care about your well-being. Our team is dedicated to building strong relationships with our people by actively listening to needs and providing tools, guidance, and support to be successful. Your time with us can accommodate career growth as you advance your education and professional credentials.
- RN employee: $69/hour
- RN independent contractor: $85/hour
Independent contractors are individuals who have their own nursing services business and agree to provide nursing services on behalf of Carecor. The independent contractor is not an employee of Carecor.
Our “exemplary standing” with Accreditation Canada is held to the highest regard and is a testament to the fact that we uphold the same hiring standards and patient care delivery as the facilities in which we serve.
- Baccalaureate Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in good standing with the College of Nurse of Ontario
- Minimum of 1,500 hours of experience in an intensive care setting within the past two years
- Completed Critical Care Certificate and proof of competency in intensive care unit skills
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Current N95 Mask Fit Test Certificate
- Proof of current immunization for measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (MMRV), tetanus, pertussis, polio, hepatitis B
- Proof of negative TB skin test within the past one year or negative chest x-ray within the past five years
- Willing to undergo Vulnerable Sector Police Check as a condition of hire
Please note that based on recent government mandates and directives, healthcare workers are now required to provide proof of full COVID-19 Vaccination. If successful, new hires will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date.
For over 35 years, proudly helping healthcare workers take control of their career.
Carecor Health Services Ltd. (Carecor) is a subsidiary of Bayshore HealthCare, a leading provider of home and community health care services.
Carecor is in accordance with provincial Accessibility regulations as well as Provincial Human Rights Code legislation.
We thank all applicants who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.