· Monday to Friday (7:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
· Benefits/ Pension Plan after 6 months
· Performance review after 3 months with opportunity for pay increase
· Work in a truss manufacturing facility
· Review order to ensure proper materials are being provided.
· Set up of precut material on assembly table and placing metal connector plates on joint according to the design provided.
· Use of hammer in addition to air powered stapler/nailer
· Reliable transportation
· Adheres to Company and Provincial safety standards by operating equipment and handling material in a safe and appropriate manner.
Duties and Qualifications:
· Carpentry and forklift experience a definite asset
· Ability to read a tape measure combined with basic reading and mathematical skills
· Ability to perform physically demanding, repetitious work in a manufacturing environment
· Must be able to work at a fast pace with a team first attitude
Phoenix Building Components is one of Ontario's fastest growing manufacturers and wholesale distributors of engineered wood building products. We employ one of the most experienced technical support teams in the industry that know and understand the business. Our team of dedicated professionals support and deliver a complete line of Engineered Wood Products at competitive prices.
We thank you in advance for your application, please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Phoenix is an equal opportunity employer; should your require accommodation during the interview process, please be sure to indicate in your application.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $19.40 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- carpentry: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person