We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise, pick orders, receive orders, ship out orders, install on jobsite. You will also be responsible for loading and unloading goods from vehicles, maintaining accurate inventory records, and adhering to all safety regulations. We are looking for a reliable individual with excellent communication skills and a commitment to safety.
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Load and unload materials onto pallets or into containers.
- Ensure that all safety protocols are followed.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory and shipments.
- Pick, ship and receive orders.
- Installation on jobsites.
- 5 TON TRUCK DRIVING (BONUS IF YOU CAN)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T6H 5Z9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Forklift: 1 year (required)
- 5 Ton Driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Forklift Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person